My Todo Listing Iphone Application Evolution Using Xcode

This tutorial volition usage a Todo listing iphone application using xcode. This is the same tutorial inwards the apple's website I've specified inwards the reference link below.

Note that this tutorial is non for beginner, basically I'll simply summarized what I did as well as render the github repository.

To summarize what I did:
1.) In AppDelegate class, I removed the window definition.
2.) Create a Main even out board.
3.) Set the default Main Interface inwards the projection setup, this is the even out board we've created inwards #2.
4.) Add a tableViewController as well as viewController inwards the even out board.
5.) Create your Todo special object.
6.) Create a customized degree for the two components we've created at #4.
7.) Code the methods :-)

The rootage code is available at:
https://github.com/czetsuya/MyTodoList

Reference:
https://developer.apple.com/library/iOS/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/RoadMapiOS/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40011343-CH2-SW1
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 komentar:

Please comment if there are any that need to be asked.