Wordpress Directory Too File Permission

The final result of setting the right permission hits me every fourth dimension I install Wordpress. So I've created a script that volition gear upwardly its content to the right permission. Below is business office of the script:
  // Make certain that the proper possessor is gear upwardly since I'm deploying to Amazon this time, my user is bitnami. But commonly nosotros purpose wordpress. >sudo chgrp -R bitnami /WORDPRESS_DIR  // Find as well as sets all the directories permission to 775. This performance is recursive. >sudo detect /WORDPRESS_DIR -type d -exec chmod 775 {} \;  // Find as well as sets all the files permission to 664. This performance is recursive. >sudo detect /WORDPRESS_DIR -type f -exec chmod 664 {} \; 
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 komentar:

Please comment if there are any that need to be asked.