Could Non Resolve Dependencies For Projection Com.Xxxjar:-Snapshot: Failed To Collect Dependencies For

I only accept this weird work using maven + artifactory. I accept a projection which I commencement construct using maven-compiler 2.3.2, together with maven2. It construct successfully together with I was able to deploy inwards artifatory 2.5.

Eventually I've added several modules together with i requires the purpose of maven-compiler-plugin 2.4, which likewise requires me to install maven3, because I'm having several errors otherwise. So my app is working again.

But when I checkout on a novel motorcar together with maven compiles, I got the ff error:
Could non resolve dependencies for projection com.xxxjar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect depend encies for . Failure to notice  inwards  was cached inwards the local repository, resolution volition non travel reattempted until the update interval of  has elapsed or updates are forced. 
What's weird is that when I deport over, my m2 directory from the commencement motorcar where I accept commencement educate amongst maven2, it compiles without error. So clearly about setting or jounce is beingness missed yesteryear maven3?

Additional info: When I run install inwards about other motorcar I have:
2012-05-25 17:21:32,316 [pool-1-thread-3] [WARN ] (o.a.e.DownloadServiceImpl:343) - Sending HTTP fault code 409: The repository 'xx-repo-release' rejected the artifact 'xx-repo-release:com/xx/xx/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/xx-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom' due to its snapshot/release treatment policy.. 2012-05-25 17:21:32,342 [pool-1-thread-13] [WARN ] (o.a.e.DownloadServiceImpl:343) - Sending HTTP fault code 409: The repository 'xx-repo-release' rejected the artifact 'xx-repo-release:com/xx/xx/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/xx-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom' due to its snapshot/release treatment policy.. 2012-05-25 17:21:32,350 [pool-1-thread-7] [WARN ] (o.a.e.DownloadServiceImpl:343) - Sending HTTP fault code 409: The repository 'libs-release-local' rejected the artifact 'libs-release-local:com/xx/xx/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/xx-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom' due to its snapshot/release treatment policy.. 


There are two beginning causes of these problem:
1.) mvn3 doesn't back upwardly non-unique repository. So yous involve to fix your snapshot repository inwards artifactory to Unique.
2.) You involve to deploy the raise projection for your dependency, fifty-fifty if it's only a pom (this was my problem, I was exclusively able to deploy the dependency project). For representative yous have:
+ParentProjectXXX
++DependencyA
++DependencyB

Let's assume that DependencyB, are your model classes together with yous wanted to purpose it inwards about other project, let's enjoin ParentProjectYYY (so yous add together it equally a dependency). Of course, the projection would construct on the same motorcar where yous mvn install ParentProjectXXX, because it has access to it. But when yous compile ParentProjectYYY on about other motorcar it volition travel able to download DependencyB, but non ParentProjectXXX (pom type) because I haven't deployed it, together with then it volition campaign a work amongst your maven problem.

The solution is simple, lawsuit the mvn deploy ascendance from the raise project. So all modules, dependencies of that projection are deployed to artifactory (remote repository).
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 komentar:

Please comment if there are any that need to be asked.