Blurred Lenovo Laptop Display On External Lg Monitor

Recently I've bought a novel Lenovo G50-70 laptop to supersede my existing 1 which solely back upwards 8GB nax memory. The novel 1 I've upgraded to 16GB, cool it is running my previous one. But to my disappointment later installing Windows 8.1, I've encountered a seemingly mutual blurred display effect on external monitor - inwards my instance LG LED. I've also tried it on my novel HP LED together with worked on the configuration equally suggested inwards diverse articles available inwards google. But all failed :-)

It seems similar in that place is no solution until windows unloosen an updated driver for high dpi led, only I constitute one. Fortunately I bring an former AOC LCD monitor together with and thus from the hdmi port inwards my laptop, I plugged inwards a converter to series port that goes to my LCD together with the display is agency way ameliorate :-)

This is how eclipse (an ide, a tool for programmer) it looks similar on the former LCD monitor.

See how crisp it is. I'll non postal service an ikon of how it looks similar inwards my LG LED because that's why you're hither later all, having the same display on your machine.

So I advise yous endeavour plugging an former LCD to your laptop to temporarily solve the display crispiness problem.
Next
Previous
Click here for Comments

0 komentar:

Please comment if there are any that need to be asked.